1. Dong L, et al. ( 2020). Distinct clinical phenotype and genetic testing strategy for Lynch syndrome in China based on a large colorectal cancer cohort.Int J Cancer. DOI:10.1002/ijc.32914
2. Gonzalez, R.S.,et al. (2017). Current applications of molecular pathology in colorectal carcinoma. Appl Cancer Res. DOI:10.1186/s41241-017-0020-1
3. Ha N,et al. (2018). The molecular characteristics of colorectal cancer: Implications for diagnosis and therapy (Review)[J]. Oncology Letters. DOI: 10.3892/ol.2018.8679
4. Moreira L, et al. (2012). Identification of Lynch syndrome among patients with colorectal cancer. JAMA.
5. Parsons MT, et al. (2012). Correlation of tumour BRAF mutations and MLH1 methylation with germline mismatch repair (MMR) gene mutation status: a literature review assessing utility of tumour features for MMR variant classification. J Med Genet. DOI:10.1136/jmedgenet-2011-100714
6. Adar, T.et al. (2017). A tailored approach to BRAF and MLH1 methylation testing in a universal screening program for Lynch syndrome. Mod Pathol. DOI:10.1038/modpathol.2016.211
7. Carethers JM. (2014). Differentiating Lynch-like from Lynch syndrome.Gastroenterology.