2. Metlay JP, Waterer GW, Long AC, et al. Diagnosis and Treatment of Adults with Community-acquired Pneumonia An Official Clinical Practice Guideline of the American Thoracic Society and Infectious Diseases Society of America. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2019 Oct 1;200(7):e45-e67.
3. Lee JS, Giesler DL, Gellad WF, et al. Antibiotic Therapy for Adults Hospitalized With Community-Acquired Pneumonia A Systematic Review. JAMA. 2016 Feb 9;315(6):593-602.
4. Lodise TP, Kwa A, Cosler L, et al. Comparison of β-Lactam and Macrolide Combination Therapy versus Fluoroquinolone Monotherapy in Hospitalized Veterans Affairs Patients with Community-Acquired PneumoniaComparison of β-Lactam and Macrolide Combination Therapy versus Fluoroquinolone Monotherapy in Hospitalized Veterans Affairs Patients with Community-Acquired Pneumonia. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2007 Nov;51(11):3977-82.
5. Garin N, Genné D, Carballo S, et al. β-Lactam Monotherapy vs β-Lactam–Macrolide Combination Treatment in Moderately Severe Community-Acquired Pneumonia: A Randomized Noninferiority Trial. JAMA Intern Med. 2014 Dec;174(12):1894-901.
6. Ceccato A, Cilloniz C, Martin-Loeches I, et al. Effect of Combined β-Lactam/Macrolide Therapy on Mortality According to the Microbial Etiology and Inflammatory Status of Patients With Community-Acquired Pneumonia. Chest. 2019 Apr;155(4):795-804.
7. Mortensen EM, Halm EA, Pugh MJ, et al. Association of azithromycin with mortality and cardiovascular events among older patients hospitalized with pneumonia. JAMA. 2014 Jun 4;311(21):2199-208.