8. In fact, we have to admit the fact that the quality of life is as important as life itself.
9. We should spare no effort to improve our life styles.
10. This view is now being questioned by more and more people.
11. This issue has caused wide public concern.
12. A large number of people tend to live under the illusion that vitamin supplements can substitue natural vegetables and fruits. Obviously, they seem to fail to take into account the basic fact that excess intake of supplements can cause side effect and they should consume vitamin supplements under physicians' instructions.
13. It is commonly thought that our society had dramatically changed by modern science and technology, and human had made extraordinary progress in knowledge and technology over the recent decades.
14. Depression is the fisrt mental disease which endangers people. At present, there are 121 million people suffering depression and the number is still increasing / clmibing.
15. The problem of insomnia has caused wide public concern over the recent years.
16. Psychologists believe that pharmacopsychology produce positive effects on clinical treatment and doctors should be encouraged to help patients build up belief in drugs, thus enhance the effectiveness of treatment.
17. We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.
注意：学会用肯定来表示强调和肯定，完美避开“It is important for s b. to do sth.这种烂大街的句式!
18. In conclusion, we must take into account this problem rationally and place more emphases on the relationships between doctors and patients. Any government that is blind to this point will pay a heavy price.
19. It' high time the authorities concerned took proper steps to solve the problem of high charge of medicine.
20. In terms of risks of heart diseases, it is acknowledged that there are two aspects: one contains some uncontrollable factors, such as age and hereditary factors; the other involves some controllable rosls, such as smoking, obesity and high blood pressure. In addition, unhealthy lifestyle is another potential risk: unbalanced diet, lack of physical exercise, pressure and depression, which result in sub-health.